Proud Partners Of:
How It Works
- Return items are received from Amazon
- Returns include overstock, IP Claims, Damaged/Blemished Goods, and customer returns.
- Items are inspected and photographed to include condition/damages, quantity, ASIN, destination, and location.
- If applicable, items will be returned to Amazon.
- If items are not able to be returned to Amazon due to condition, IP claims, listing health, etc. , then we will create professional listings on your eBay account.
- We monitor our client’s eBay sales daily. Once the item sells, we will fulfill the order within the listed handling time.
- In the event an item is not appropriate for Amazon or eBay, we can facilitate the item’s return to client or disposal.
We specialize in returns management! We utilize alternate E-commerce platforms, such as eBay, to help our clients recoup profits from damaged or unfulfillable items they sell on Amazon. Our US based warehouse allows sellers from around the world to utilize our services in order to sell on the US Amazon platform. We determine (based on condition, listing health, and communication with you) whether to send the items back to Amazon or utilize other platforms. When your item sells, we fulfill the order. We want this experience to be as hands off as possible for you.